Modified on: Tue, 27 Oct, 2020 at 6:28 PM
Returning Online Purchases:
This information relates to returning online purchases online only. For information about returning purchases in-store, click here.
To begin the process, contact us here through the email address associated with the order, or the order ID Number, including information about the particular items you would like to return.
- You can find names and model codes on your receipt, online or on the product itself.
We'd like you to return your product/s using Parcelpoint as it is much cheaper for you:
Once our Customer Happiness team have been informed of the return (you will need access to a printer).
1) Click on this link: https://parcelpoint.com.au/decathlon/return/method
2) Choose a parcel point that's closest to you.
3) Book your return in, and make the return postage payment online.
4) Print the label that you will receive in your email. Please stick it onto the satchel/box you're using to return.
5) Drop it off at the chosen parcel point
Please let us know once you've completed the return by emailing your tracking number to email@example.com so we can process your refund. We will not be able to process the refund until the tracking details have been passed onto us.
Please don't forget to include in the email what items you are returning to us!
Refunds take 2-3 business days to credit into your account.
* Please note - only online purchases can be refunded through online returns, we cannot process refunds for in-store purchases via the online return method.
For more information about online refunds for in-store purchases, click here.
Don't have a ParcelPoint available to you?
We can also accept parcels via AusPost (be advised that AusPost is a more expensive option)
Please send the returns with a standard AU post service to the below address:
634-726 Princes Hwy
Tempe NSW 2044
Once done, please share the tracking information with us for our records, at which point we will go ahead and process the refund for your order.
Again, please allow for 2-3 business days for the refund to transfer to your account.
If you found this information helpful, leave us a thumbs up!
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback