Modified on: Tue, 11 Dec, 2018 at 8:44 PM
What is Decathlon Membership?
Your membership is a unique access point to your sporting experience with us, whether it's taking part in our free events, enjoying our expert sports tips or easily accessing our services.
We offer services, on our website Decathlon.com.au and in our stores in Australia, never seen before in your past experiences with Decathlon. Your Decathlon Membership makes it easy for you to share our passion for sport.
Some of these services that we offer Australian customers have already been launched, tested and approved in new Decathlon stores in other countries (e.g. Hong Kong, India, Thailand, Portugal, Philippines, etc. ) and in Australia, so far, these services have been positively received.
Membership with Decathlon:
- You get product feedback from our international communities and can share yours with our Aussie customers.
- You can test any product you want for one week, keep it if you love it, bring it back if you prefer
- You can play on our sports facilities for free
- You can participate in our sporting events for free or take the opportunity to organise them with us
- You can participate, with your sports club, in the Decagrill and raise funds for your sports community for free
- You can participate in improving your Decathlon Experience, for example: Choosing the closing hours of the store!
For your peace of mind, you will find all of your previous Decathlon purchases through your membership, so no need to keep any receipts. This covers the warranty on your products as well.
For us, this works out very well:
- In case of product quality recall, we can do it really quickly through being able to trace back everyone who has purchased the item (much safer for everyone) and at a very smart cost (won't impact our prices!)
- We will be able to easily interact with members and receive feedback on our products and improve them (less cost on research, so lower prices)
We evolve every day to share more with our members, as with many other modern digital/retail companies. For companies such as Amazon, Costco, Alibaba, Appstore (by Apple), it's natural to be a member.
If you have concerns about spam, there is a choice to receive no advertisements when you sign up, and this can be changed at anytime if you change your mind! We'll never share information, spam, or force any communication on you that you don't wish.
Many of our loyal Decathlon community are already members in France, Spain, Italy, India, China - but because of our unique Australian membership, you will have to sign up again to make purchases and reap the benefits!
For our part, we've made it very simple to sign up, and we've decided to offer this membership for free (as basic as an account with Amazon!). If you've already bought on Decathlon.com.au, you're already a member, it's done!
We fully understand that this might be strange to you if you've shopped at Decathlon before and are used to the former Decathlon concept.
We hope to meet you soon and that you'll love your experience even more in Decathlon Australia than everywhere else!
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback