Modified on: Thu, 21 May, 2020 at 5:08 PM
Here at Decathlon, we made the decision to keep communication between ourselves and our loyal customers primarily in-person, or online. This online communication policy is due to the following reasons:
- Response times are improved dramatically
- All communication is documented
- All information is readily available, and easily communicated between staff
- This creates a buffer, to allow the staff member time to provide the best possible solutions
- Analysis of services provided allows our staff to develop methods and strategies to further improve our current procedures
For these reasons, we look forward to speaking to you online, either via Email or Live Chat, or seeing you in-store!
You can pop us an enquiry/email via: https://help.decathlon.com.au/support/tickets/new
Alternatively, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.*
*Please note, whilst all our stores are closed on Sundays during COVID-19 our online services will also be temporarily closed on Sundays. You're still welcome to email us on a Sunday, we will respond the next day!
If you found this information helpful, leave us a thumbs up!
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback