Modified on: Sun, 20 Jan, 2019 at 2:58 PM
To begin the exchange process, please contact us using our contact form, provide the details of your order, what products you would like to exchange, and which products you would like to exchange them for.
Exchanging for something with a higher price?
We can do that!
All you'll have to do is send us back the original product/order after emailing us at email@example.com.
We'll send you the free return label after you let us know that you'd like an exchange.
For security reasons, we will reimburse the cost difference and return shipping fees in the form of a gift card.
All there is to do after that is make a new order yourself for the new product/s you want!
Exchanging for something with a lower price?
We're happy to process the exchange, and then refund you the difference to a gift card to be sent out with the order.
Based on your request, we would then place a new order for you immediately.
You will receive an email once the order is placed and subsequently shipped.
Since exchanges include free return postage, we will send you a link to print out a 'Free return' label for Parcelpoint so you can send your products back to us, at no cost.
We'd like you to return your products using our partner service 'Parcel Point'.
- Parcelpoint is a new & easy way to return online purchases. You can drop off parcels at a local store when it suits you.
Here's how we use the service:
1) We'll generate a 'Free return' label for you. Click on the link provided the email we send you.
2) Choose a parcel point that's closest to you.
3) Print the label that you will receive from the link. Please stick it onto the satchel/box you're using to return.
4) Drop it off at the chosen parcel point.
It's easy and free!
Don't have a Parcel point near you?
Return your items via AusPost to our address:
634-726 Princes Hwy
Tempe NSW 2044
* Please share your AusPost receipt with us online, and we can then process the shipping refund once we've received it.
If you found this information helpful, leave us a thumbs up!
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback