Modified on: Sun, 25 Aug, 2019 at 5:06 PM
At Decathlon, we aim to excel in our customer service; we want to be the very best! For this reason, we would love to hear from you.
The best way for us to improve our services is by finding out what we do well, and what we can do better, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our online team to let us know what you think.
Online experience reviews:
- You can leave feedback on our services (website quality, customer service, delivery service, etc.) here: https://reviews.decathlon.com/en_AU/review/new/dktau/website/DECATHLON-AU
- On our homepage, via the "Feedback" tab on the right-hand side of the screen.
- On our Google search public review link
- On our Facebook page:
If you wouldn't mind taking a moment to leave us some feedback as you're leaving, there are touch screens set up for exactly this purpose.
- Begin by selecting the expression that best matches your mood as you leave us, and if you'd like to give us further feedback on your experiences, we'd love to hear it!
- Your review will eventually appear on our website after our team has reviewed and approved it, and your advice will go on to help all of our future customers in their purchasing experiences.
Every product sold by Decathlon Australia is part of one of our Passion Brands. These are products which are conceived and manufactured internally, and we therefore take our customers' feedback about these products very seriously.
We are always grateful for customers taking the time to find the products on our website and leave us their thoughts about them, good or bad.
If the product receives consistent positive responses, we will know that it is a line worth keeping on the shelves, whereas if it fails to delight, we will go back to the drawing-board and update whatever it was about that model which was found unsatisfactory.
If you found this information helpful, leave us a thumbs up!
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback